Mormax began in 1922 as a mens haberdashery store on the Brooklyn waterfront by Morris and Max. Initially focused on serving the merchant marine, Mormax has evolved into a Full Line Distributor of Janitorial, Foodservice and Commercial Furnishings. We maintain a fully stocked 50,000 square distribution center in Lower Westchester New York. We still pride ourselves on our customer service and fulfilling all of our customer's needs.
150 MacQuesten Parkway North
Mount Vernon, NY 10550